Cookie usage policy
What are cookies?
Based on these files, the website can recognize you:
- using so-called "permanent cookies" - for repeated visits to the website. These permanent cookies can be checked each time you visit the website. The information we collect through the Website includes: browser type, the Internet address from which the Website was accessed, the operating system of the device, the IP address of the device. To display more relevant ads, some cookies are set by third-party advertising systems such as Google Analytics. This can be turned off in your Google Account. The computer can be set to reject cookies, although in this case it is possible that some functions of the site will not work.
- "our cookies" are those cookies that have been placed on this website by our company.
- "Third-party cookies" are those cookies that are placed on your device by another company when you use our website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone who provides us with a certain service (such as Google Analytics).
- Third parties do not have access to the data in our cookies, and we also cannot access third-party cookies.
What cookies do we use and for what purpose?
We therefore use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies: they are required for the operation of the website, for example, they allow you to log in to secure parts of the website and other basic functionality of the website. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytical/statistical cookies: for example, they allow us to recognize and determine the number of visitors and track how our visitors use the website. They help us improve the way the site works, for example by making it easier for users to find what they're looking for. We only run these files with your prior consent.
- Advertising cookies: used to track preferences and allow you to display advertising and other content that best matches your interest and online behavior. We only run these files with your prior consent.
- Social network cookies: These cookies collect information about the use of social networks in order to create your profile (whereby they do not store your personal data directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and the device through which you visited the website).
These cookies can be set through our site as well as by our advertising partners, who can use them to profile your interests and to display relevant advertisements on other sites as well, in accordance with the cookie usage policy available on the sites of these partners displayed in the advanced cookie storage settings.
- When you first visit our website, only absolutely necessary cookies are stored on your device. If you do not accept/allow all cookies or select your individual preferences for cookies, this setting will not change. For details on how to control and delete cookies, see the article Control and delete cookies.
HANDLING OF INFORMATION
- In the case of a legal reason for necessary cookies, we may use your personal data to fulfill our legal obligations, especially in cases where the law requires us to recognize cookie preferences (for example, to detect when you have turned off all cookies in your browser).
- In the case of a legitimate interest for necessary cookies, we may use your personal data within the framework of our legitimate interest to operate the website in cases where there is no legal reason for their processing - see above.
- If you have given us your consent to performance cookies, functional cookies or marketing cookies, we may use and process your personal data to:
- insight and analysis performed to inform our marketing strategies and to improve your traffic;
- identifying and recording when you have accessed the website;
- recording when they engage in electronic communications;
- evaluating and improving our services to make your visit and use of the website more useful;
- evaluating your use of the website so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
- quality control, website performance and system administration;
- tracking your browser on other websites and creating a profile of your interests in order to show you relevant advertisements on other websites;
- security purposes, such as the prevention or detection of fraudulent activity.
CHECKING AND DELETING COOKIES
The cookies icons in the corner of your device are used to disable or log out of the respective cookies, where you can change the cookie settings at any time. It will probably be necessary to update the page for the settings to work. After this deactivation or logout, our website will no longer access or read these cookie files.
Various files, scripts, codes or other information related to cookie files may still be stored on the device. You can remove these by clearing your browser's cookies and cache using your web browser settings.
Any change to your web browser settings applies only to that particular web browser. If you use more than one web browser on your device, you must change the settings separately for each browser and each device.
Additional information regarding cookies may be available in the "help" function of your browser or operating system or in the user manual of your device.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites, visit the page http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/, provides comprehensive information on adjusting cookie settings in a wide range of browsers. Please note that as we are neither the owner nor the operator of this website, we are not responsible for its content.
Please note that if you disable essential cookies (or all cookies) using your web browser settings, one or more basic functions of this website, including those designed to ensure a secure visit, will not work correctly or at all.
Please note that if you refuse or withdraw your consent to the use of any non-necessary cookies or related personal data, the corresponding function or features of this website may not function properly or at all. The use of basic functions and functionality of the website will not be affected by this.
You can delete cookies on your device and also set rules for storing them in your browser. You can read how to do it in the links below, or in other documents of your internet browsers:
- Some e-mails sent by our company may contain so-called e-mails. a pixel tag, web beacon, transparent image, or tracked links that allow us to see when you opened an email and verify which links in the email you visited. Thanks to this information, we can find out which parts of our emails are most interesting.
- You can also remove the pixel tag by deleting the email. In the event that you do not wish to download a pixel to your computer or other device, you can ensure this by choosing the service to receive emails in plain text format, or by not opening images in the email.
CHANGES AND CONTACT
- Any changes will become effective 7 days after the date of sending the e-mail according to the previous point or after the date of publication of the amended provisions on the website, whichever occurs first.